Cole’s continues to be a leader in the retail floral and garden industry and is extremely proud of its long-term presence in the Niagara Region. Cole’s is a family owned and operated company; we strive to provide a positive, supportive and healthy working environment. We provide our employees with opportunities to work in different areas of our company and the chance to grow both personally and professionally all in a safe and professional environment.
Our staff is a key ingredient to our success.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Cole’s team, please submit your resume to: email@example.com. Please let us know if there is a specific position you are interested in.
We are often looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. Please have a look at the following positions and see if Cole’s is right for you!
– Floral Designers
– Flower Shop Sales Associate
Garden Centre Positions
– Garden Centre Cashiers
– Garden Centre Sales Associates
– Nursery and Perennial Sales Associates
– Custom Planter Designer
Pond Store and Landscape Positions
– Pond Store Sales Associates
– Pond Service/Maintenance Technicians
– General Labourers
– Landscape Designer
– Landscape Crew Team Members
- A passion for the department position applied for, or a passion for people and customer service
- Positive and professional approach to daily activities
- Possess excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- retail garden centre experience OR relevant experience.
- a diploma, certificate or degree in horticulture, floral design, or other relevant education, if applying for that specific position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . We thank all applicants for their interest however only those under consideration will be contacted.
More Reading Here
- Announcements (8)
- New Arrivals (3)
- Feature Products (6)
- Plant Blog (84)
- Containers (11)
- Hanging Baskets (4)
- Fun Facts (6)
- Indoor Plants (31)
- Lawn, Pond & Garden (37)
- Outdoor Plants (57)
- Plant Care (41)
- Plant of the Week (1)
- Problems & Solutions (18)
- Seasonal (14)
- Wildlife and Pets (12)
- Containers (11)
Who’s ready to make the most sensational Autumn planters ever?! Embrace those..