Here are a few card message ideas
- Please accept these flowers and hear the words we are not able to speak
- With my deepest sympathy
- With heartfelt condolences
- My thoughts are with you at your time of need
- Our deepest sympathies during your time of loss. Please know that we are here for you
- With Caring thoughts
- Sent with love and remembrance
- We send you thoughts of courage and peace
- Our prayers are with you
Bible Verses for Sympathy
- Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28
- Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. Matthew 5:4
- Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee. Psalm 55:22
- “Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest” –Matthew 11:28
- Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23: 4
- Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ Isaiah 41: 10
- I am sorry that I hurt you, and I would like to ask you for your forgiveness, even though I don’t deserve it.
- How can I begin to say I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you. I hope that you can forgive me.
- Please accept these flowers in place of the words I said. I’m truly sorry
- I’ll never forgive myself…but I’m hoping you will. I’m sorry
- I’m sorry for my mistake, please can we start again
- I hate fighting, and I’m sorry for my part of this one! Please forgive me!
- I was feeling defensive and when I feel defensive, sometimes I say things I don’t mean.
- May all your birthday wishes come true!
- May this be your best year yet!
- Best Day Ever! (date)
- How do you expect me to remember your birthday when you never look a year older?
- The day you were born you brighten my life and filled it with joy!
- A toast to the nation’s best kept secret, your age!
- Like a fine wine, you improve with age!
- Your Birthday came and went, here are the flowers I should have sent on your birthday!
- Nice work, Mom and Dad!
- A star is born!
- May (name) bring you all the joy in the world!
- Adoption is when a child grew in its mommy’s hear instead of her tummy. Congratulations on your new arrival!
- Wishing you are your family a happy life together!
- Not sure who is more blessed…. You for having a beautiful new baby, the your new baby for having parents like you!
- To my wife, my soul mate, my love, my life!
- Today we celebrate your most difficult accomplishment; staying married to me all these years!
- My love for you grows with each passing year!
- After ___ years, you still make my heart skip a beat!
- All of my heart I give to you! All of my life, I will spend with you!
- I love you for who you are and for who I am with you!
Love and Romance
- Without you there would be no me! It is as simple as that! I love you with all my heart
- You are the love of my life!
- Flowers today, fireworks tonight!
- You take my breath away, today, and everyday!
- It is a mystery to me, I have not got a clue, how I am so lucky to have found you!
- The beauty of these flowers reminds me of you!
- I hope these flowers brighten your day, just like you brighten mine!
- How sweet it is to be loved by you!
Mother’s and Father’s Day
- Thanks for always being there Mom/Dad! You have taught me so much!
- To the world’s greatest___________
- You make the world a better place! You are my inspiration
- Your support and encouragement is coveted! Thank you for everything!
- You have loved me even when I did not deserve it! Thank-you for your love!
Administrative Professionals Day
- They say you’re only as good as the team behind you! Thanks for backing me up!
- Thanks for being on my team! Great work!
- Couldn’t do it without you! Thanks for all you do!
- Your hard work and dedication is appreciated today and every day!
Get Well Soon
- If I said get well soon, it would not be soon enough…. So
More Reading Here
- Announcements (8)
- New Arrivals (3)
- Feature Products (7)
- Plant Blog (84)
- Containers (11)
- Hanging Baskets (4)
- Fun Facts (6)
- Indoor Plants (31)
- Lawn, Pond & Garden (37)
- Outdoor Plants (57)
- Plant Care (41)
- Plant of the Week (1)
- Problems & Solutions (18)
- Seasonal (14)
- Wildlife and Pets (12)
- Containers (11)
The countdown is on to St. Patrick’s Day! We have a good selection of decor..
Come visit us at Canada Blooms! An awesome place to get the sights, sounds,..
Janice Aitken you are our winner! Congrats! Please come by the store to pick..