Here are a few card message ideas
- Please accept these flowers and hear the words we are not able to speak
- With my deepest sympathy
- With heartfelt condolences
- My thoughts are with you at your time of need
- Our deepest sympathies during your time of loss. Please know that we are here for you
- With Caring thoughts
- Sent with love and remembrance
- We send you thoughts of courage and peace
- Our prayers are with you
Bible Verses for Sympathy
- Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28
- Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. Matthew 5:4
- Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee. Psalm 55:22
- “Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest” –Matthew 11:28
- Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23: 4
- Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ Isaiah 41: 10
- I am sorry that I hurt you, and I would like to ask you for your forgiveness, even though I don’t deserve it.
- How can I begin to say I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you. I hope that you can forgive me.
- Please accept these flowers in place of the words I said. I’m truly sorry
- I’ll never forgive myself…but I’m hoping you will. I’m sorry
- I’m sorry for my mistake, please can we start again
- I hate fighting, and I’m sorry for my part of this one! Please forgive me!
- I was feeling defensive and when I feel defensive, sometimes I say things I don’t mean.
- May all your birthday wishes come true!
- May this be your best year yet!
- Best Day Ever! (date)
- How do you expect me to remember your birthday when you never look a year older?
- The day you were born you brighten my life and filled it with joy!
- A toast to the nation’s best kept secret, your age!
- Like a fine wine, you improve with age!
- Your Birthday came and went, here are the flowers I should have sent on your birthday!
- Nice work, Mom and Dad!
- A star is born!
- May (name) bring you all the joy in the world!
- Adoption is when a child grew in its mommy’s hear instead of her tummy. Congratulations on your new arrival!
- Wishing you are your family a happy life together!
- Not sure who is more blessed…. You for having a beautiful new baby, the your new baby for having parents like you!
- To my wife, my soul mate, my love, my life!
- Today we celebrate your most difficult accomplishment; staying married to me all these years!
- My love for you grows with each passing year!
- After ___ years, you still make my heart skip a beat!
- All of my heart I give to you! All of my life, I will spend with you!
- I love you for who you are and for who I am with you!
Love and Romance
- Without you there would be no me! It is as simple as that! I love you with all my heart
- You are the love of my life!
- Flowers today, fireworks tonight!
- You take my breath away, today, and everyday!
- It is a mystery to me, I have not got a clue, how I am so lucky to have found you!
- The beauty of these flowers reminds me of you!
- I hope these flowers brighten your day, just like you brighten mine!
- How sweet it is to be loved by you!
Mother’s and Father’s Day
- Thanks for always being there Mom/Dad! You have taught me so much!
- To the world’s greatest___________
- You make the world a better place! You are my inspiration
- Your support and encouragement is coveted! Thank you for everything!
- You have loved me even when I did not deserve it! Thank-you for your love!
Administrative Professionals Day
- They say you’re only as good as the team behind you! Thanks for backing me up!
- Thanks for being on my team! Great work!
- Couldn’t do it without you! Thanks for all you do!
- Your hard work and dedication is appreciated today and every day!
Get Well Soon
- If I said get well soon, it would not be soon enough…. So
More Reading Here
- Announcements (8)
- New Arrivals (3)
- Feature Products (7)
- Plant Blog (84)
- Containers (11)
- Hanging Baskets (4)
- Fun Facts (6)
- Indoor Plants (31)
- Lawn, Pond & Garden (37)
- Outdoor Plants (57)
- Plant Care (41)
- Plant of the Week (1)
- Problems & Solutions (18)
- Seasonal (14)
- Wildlife and Pets (12)
- Containers (11)
It’s our End of Summer Sale this weekend! ✨ 3 DAYS ONLY ✨ 5 Gal. Hydrangea..
Ferns are timeless! They also make such a serene, yet cheerful, garden friend…