Ceremony and Reception Flowers
Where is your Ceremony going to be held? Church, city hall, outdoors? Our designers can work with you an advise the best spots to place beautiful floral accents.
Here are some ideas where you can place flowers at your ceremony:
- Entrances: Make a great first impression with arches, garlands, or place nice planters or topiary trees by the entrance. We have many options with tropical plants from our greenhouse or evergreen shrubs from our garden centre. Cole’s has many options for both rental or purchase
- Aisle: Decorations may include pew bows, hanging bouquets, or sprinkling the aisle with rose petals.
- Altar/Front of Church (or venue): Enhance the front of the church with beautiful pedestal arrangements, sign table arrangement, or accents for the unity candle.
Placing Flowers at the Reception
- Guestbook/reception table: Lead your guest to where you want them to go by catching their eye with a beautiful floral arrangement
- Centrepieces: We have many options when it comes to centrepieces. From high style arrangements that sit tall over top of the guests, to blooming flowering plants, to interesting succulent/garden arrangements.
- Head Table: This can be decorated simply using accent vases and the bridal party bouquets, or have our designers create beautiful centrepieces.
- Wedding Cake: The wedding cake is the backdrop for a lot of pictures. Add the finishing touches to your cake with some beautiful flowers.
- Throw-Away Bouquet: Don’t forget all your single friends. Have us create a simpler version of your bridal bouquet to toss to all the single ladies in the crowd.
Cole’s has a very wide variety of items available to rent on your big day to keep cost down.
- Arches, and pedestals
- Green Plants
- Seasonal Flowers plants (Garden Mums in the fall)
- Floral vases and containers
- Candle holders and Real-Lite Candles
- Vase Lighting
More Reading Here
- Announcements (8)
- New Arrivals (3)
- Feature Products (7)
- Plant Blog (84)
- Containers (11)
- Hanging Baskets (4)
- Fun Facts (6)
- Indoor Plants (31)
- Lawn, Pond & Garden (37)
- Outdoor Plants (57)
- Plant Care (41)
- Plant of the Week (1)
- Problems & Solutions (18)
- Seasonal (14)
- Wildlife and Pets (12)
- Containers (11)
Congratulations to Jean Crove, winner of this year’s @grimsbygardenclub Tour..
Brilliant! It doesn’t matter how much (or how little) space you have to work..